Back in the day, I used to post everything on Instagram — reels, carousels, behind-the-scenes, quotes, memes, even my lunch.
But something felt off. I was showing up consistently, getting likes, even comments… but not leads.
No clients. No conversions. No business.
It was frustrating.
I kept asking myself, “What am I missing?”
Then, I made one simple change in my content strategy…
And everything shifted. My reach, conversion, and brand growth skyrocketed by over 700%.
The change?
👉 Optimising My Profile and Pinning the Right Content
I realised — most creators focus so much on what they’re posting, but forget the first thing people see when they land on their profile.
And research backs this — According to My Experience, people decide in less than 5 seconds whether they’ll follow you or not.
So here’s how I rewired my Instagram profile into a conversion engine — and how you can too:
âś… Step 1: Pin 3 Strategic Posts That Do The Heavy Lifting
Post 1 – Your WHY
Share your story. Why did you start your business? What drives you? This builds emotional connection and trust.
Post 2 – Your OFFER
This could be a lead magnet, free resource, or low-ticket offer. Give value and add a strong CTA (e.g. “DM me HOOKS to grab my 250+ Power Hook Templates”).
Post 3 – Your MAGIC
Make it fun. Show your expertise. Give a quick tip or transformation story. Let them feel the vibe of your brand.
âś… Step 2: Audit Your Last 9 Posts
Ask yourself:
Does it reflect the promise in my bio?
Is there a call-to-action?
Does this help me achieve my business goal?
If not, tweak it. Archive posts that don’t serve your growth. Remember — every post should either connect or convert.
âś… Step 3: Map Your Customer Journey on Instagram
Most creators just chase followers.
But followers don’t pay the bills — conversions do.
Here’s the real journey that brings results:
A Reel catches their attention.
They tap your profile. If it’s clear and compelling, they follow.
They binge your pinned posts.
Your CTA guides them to DM you.
Automation or conversation takes them to your calendar, lead magnet, or offer.
You convert.
One of my clients — a small luxury jewellery store — followed this.
They stopped spending ₹1.5L/month on Instagram ads with zero returns…
And one Reel, with a CTA and a clear customer path, brought in a high-ticket engagement ring sale.
Pure organic. Zero ad spend. Maximum clarity and conversion.
If you're creating content but not converting clients, your content is not the problem. Your strategy is.
🔥 Want to shortcut the guesswork?
đź’Ž Grab my FREE Gift:
📥 250+ Proven Positive & Negative Power Hooks to instantly boost engagement and conversion on Instagram, Reels, Newsletters & LinkedIn.
Click on the Link and get started with your content magic.
Link: https://mithylldave.com/hook
Let’s make your content work for you.
#ContentStrategy #InstagramLeads #PowerHooks #ContentCreationTips #DigitalCoach #MithyllWrites #thealchemynetwork
That's what I believe in, and tell myself on days when I am unsure where and what I am heading into.
Over time, I have understood that My Why doesn't have to be louder or perfectly defined. It just has to be mine, a reflection of me, rooted deeply in my journey.
Mine is an evolving one; and centres on mindful creation, being present, building connections, and collective growth. I see it as a compass guiding me, driven by a higher purpose!
What’s your why? What drives you every day?
Let’s make space for every Why- comment yours and see the beautiful diversity of purpose.
Are you pouring your heart into your art but struggling to make sales? You’re not alone!
Many talented artists face challenges when it comes to selling their work.
The good news?
It’s not about talent—it’s about strategy.
Let’s dive into the most common mistakes artists make and how you can fix them to start selling more art today.
Link: https://seramic.notion.site/Struggling-to-Sell-Your-Art-1c83b67ff87b806a869ada2c82dd06ed?pvs=4
#tuesdaytool
đź’¬ A tool that transformed how I run my coaching business and community.
I’ve always believed in being fully present in every client call and community session, but let’s face it—taking notes while coaching or strategizing can be a challenge. That’s where Fathom Notetaker has been a game-changer for me.
In my coaching programs, I now focus 100% on my clients without the distraction of note-taking. Fathom captures key moments, and action points, and even suggests follow-ups! This means I walk away with accurate summaries, freeing up my mental space to support my community better.
But it doesn’t stop there. Fathom also helps me with my content creation process. Whether it's from coaching sessions or community discussions, I use the captured insights to create tailored content that addresses the exact pain points of my audience. From newsletters to LinkedIn posts, everything feels more aligned with what my clients need. 🔥
If you’re a coach, solopreneur, or running a community like I do, trust me—this tool will save you so much time and energy.
Curious to see how?
đź”— Check it out here and give your productivity a boost! https://mithylldave.com/fathom
🎧 A tool that transformed my content creation process – welcome to this week’s #TuesdayTool!
As someone who coaches, runs a community and creates tons of content, I always look for ways to simplify my workflow. That’s where Descript has been a lifesaver. 🙌
I used to dread editing podcasts and videos, but with Descript, it feels like I’m simply editing a Word document. I can:
- Transcribe and edit audio seamlessly
- Remove filler words with just one click
- Repurpose content for my coaching programs and community discussions effortlessly
It’s been a game-changer, especially for someone juggling multiple tasks like me! Whether you're a content creator, coach, or entrepreneur, Descript will help you save time and get better results.
đź’ˇ Curious to see how it works?
đź”— Click here to learn more and try Descript for yourself! https://mithylldave.com/descript
#ContentCreation #PodcastEditing #VideoEditing #CoachingTools #TuesdayTool
When you're on the hunt for the best video captioning app, keep these key factors in mind:Â
- Platform Availability: Check out which platforms the app supports—Android, iOS, Web, or all three. Opt for one that's available on all platforms for seamless switching between devices.
- Cost:Â Consider the cost of the app and its features. While some apps are free, others might require a one-time payment or subscription. Make sure you're getting your money's worth.
- Accuracy of Automatic Captions:Â If the app offers automatic captioning, make sure to test the accuracy of its captions. Look for apps that provide highly accurate captions without much manual editing needed.
- Ease of Use:Â A user-friendly interface is crucial. You want an app that's intuitive and easy to navigate, even if you're new to captioning videos.
- Speed and Efficiency:Â Time is precious, especially when you're busy. Choose an app that's fast and efficient, enabling you to caption videos quickly without any hassle.
- Recording Capabilities:Â If you plan on recording videos directly within the app, ensure it offers the necessary recording features. Some apps may even include a built-in teleprompter for smoother recording sessions.
By considering these factors, you'll be well-equipped to select the perfect video captioning app to meet your needs.
Apps which provide built-in Auto Video Captions:
- Bigvu
- MixCaptions
- Kaptioned
- Autocap
- Veed
- Happy Scribe
- Rev
- Consistency: A content calendar helps you maintain a consistent posting schedule, keeping your audience engaged and aware of your brand.
- Organization: It allows you to plan and organize your content in advance, ensuring that your messaging aligns with your brand goals and objectives.
- Efficiency: With a content calendar, you can streamline your content creation process, saving time and resources by planning.
- Improved Quality: Planning content in advance allows you to create high-quality, well-thought-out posts that resonate with your audience.
- Strategic Hashtag Usage: Incorporating strong hashtags into your content strategy can increase your reach and visibility on social media platforms, attracting new followers and potential customers.
- Enhanced Engagement: Strategic use of hashtags can also boost engagement with your posts, as they make your content more discoverable to users interested in similar topics.
- Brand Consistency: By planning your content and hashtags, you can ensure that your brand messaging remains consistent across all platforms, strengthening your brand identity.
- Analytics and Optimization: A content calendar allows you to track the performance of your posts and hashtags over time, enabling you to refine your strategy and optimize future content for better results.
Incorporating a content calendar with strong hashtags into your brand's marketing strategy can lead to increased brand awareness, engagement, and ultimately, business success.
